Sliding into homelessness is just as easy as slipping on a wet floor. I have spent times in shelters when I was young in the Bronx, so I know exactly what happens there. I have also been homeless while employed which has a strange effect on you because your always thinking I don’t have to be homeless but normally situations out of your control makes it so that you are. I remember going to college and sleeping in my truck and then going to the library to study until they closed. Staying positive enough to work and go to school while being homeless can break you or it can make you a fantastic leader.
• Describe opening presents.
• How I felt opening presents, eating delicious food, and spending time with family and friends.
• Describe the Christmas spirit or Christmas energy.
• Describe who you celebrate Christmas with. What makes them unique or special to celebrate with?
• Describe the sights, sounds, and smells of when you first walk out to the tree on Christmas morning.
• Describe how the anticipation and excitement of Christmas makes you feel.
• Describe the sights, sounds, and smells of Christmas.